Why book with us?
- No booking fees
- Lowest price guarantee
- 7 day service from our experts
- Free amendments on most rentals
AF34 Class A Motorhome with Slide Campervan from Compass
Rates include: Unlimited generator use! No miles included but you can pre-purchase 100 mile blocks at a discounted rate on this website or pay $0.36 per mile at drop off.
Please note: The shuttle transfer service is $25 per person each way and offers pick ups from designated Airport and Downtown area Hotels (at certain locations only) - there are no pick ups from actual Airport Terminals.
Also note customers wishing to rent on the same day as their flight arrival must make their own way to depots and arrive at least 1 hour before station’s official closing time.
Other Vehicle Features
Included with Standard Rate
Baltimore depotAddress: 1223 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie, MD, US
The Baltimore South area depot is located at 1223 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie which is approximately 10 miles South from the centre of Baltimore and less than 2 miles to the South East of Baltimore Washington International Airport
Proximity to Major Airports
The Supplier is very fortunate to have many airports conveniently close to their depot. The closest is Baltimore – Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) at less than 5 miles and Ronald Reagan National at around 35 miles away. Washington DC – Dulles (IAD) is less than 60 miles and Philadelphia, PA – International (PHL) is less than 100 miles. As you can see they are very central to many airports and easy to find. Give them a call – they can direct you.
The Supplier does not offer transfer service from/to any hotels or airports in the Albuquerque area. Clients will need to provide their own transportation at their own expense. Clients need to call the telephone numbers listed below in the morning of their scheduled pick up time and be at the rental station no less than one hour before the official closing time.
Same Day Flight Arrival:
• Clients may only collect the motorhome on the same day that their flight arrives if . . .
1. They call the rental office after arrival to arrange a vehicle pick-up time.
2. Clients provide their own transportation at their own expense. The Supplier does not offer transfer service for same day flight arrival.
3. They arrive at the rental station no less than 1 hour before station’s official closing time.
• Please remember to take potential flight delays, customs, baggage claim and traffic into account before deciding to collect the motorhome on the same day that the flight arrives. Whether the flight is domestic or international, the rules regarding Same Day Flight Arrival are the same. There is no refund if client picks up later than the booked day of departure and no extended hours of operation to accommodate late arrivals.
Vehicle Pick Up:
• Motorhome Pick-up Time is after 1 pm based on vehicle readiness; even if clients arrive at the rental office earlier by transfer shuttle or on their own.
• There is no refund if client picks up later than the booked day of departure.
• Customers should allow 1-2 hours after arrival for vehicle orientation and rental contract processing.
Pick up time: Mon-Fri 13.00-14.30
Drop off time: 09.00-11.00
Please note that all taxes, including the tax on the items you have pre-paid, will be due at the rental counter when you arrive at the rental depot.